"The terms and conditions listed bellow are those by which PRS Racing Ltd registered at:
10 Yarm Road, Stockton On Tees, TS18 3NA
Undertakes its business of selling and supplying specialist motor equipment and accessories via the internet.,
Definitions: 1. Any reference made below to the Company, seller, we, us, shall refer to PRS Racing Ltd
2. Any reference made below to the buyer, purchaser, you, shall refer to any person, partnership, business, sole trader, corporate body or other as detailed on any order or sales invoice, and shall be viewed to include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, statutory rights shall remain unaffected. Where the term “ buyer” appears within these terms it will mean both trade and consumer buyer or purchaser, unless specified as relating to a trade buyer or consumer buyer individually.
3. All goods and equipment ordered shall mean that which is specified in the sales order form. All additional parts, connecting components or ancillary items not detailed within the sales order form shall be additional to this agreement.
4. The price shall refer to the online shop price, which is inclusive of VAT at the current rate. All orders placed shall only be offers to purchase and shall not be accepted or binding upon the Company until confirmed in writing by the Company. Order acknowledgement sent by the Company, subsequent to the order and payment, shall not amount to the confirmation of an order.
5.The Company reserves the right to refuse any order prior to written confirmation of an order. The Company reserves the right to refuse any order prior to written confirmation or dispatch, where the goods ordered have become unavailable, the price of goods varies or an error is made by the Company in the price, description or for any other reason, in which case a full refund of your payment will be made to you, usually using the method of payment you made to the Company.
6.Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not classed as working days.
7.The terms and conditions set out in this document apply to all of the Company’s orders via the internet, for the sole supply of goods accepted by the Company. The Company is not bound by any other terms or representations, whether implied by statute, made prior to collateral with or subsequent to the order or contract.
8.Website information has been prepared by manufacturers and whether relating to performance or otherwise is for guidance only. Additional parts and components illustrated or described on the website are for illustration only and may vary in size, specification, colour and fitment dependant upon the make and model of your vehicle. Manufacturers also allow tolerances within the manufacture of their products and reserve the right to amend specifications without notice, in order to improve products or where amendment becomes necessary. The Company shall try to keep the buyer informed of any amendment or change.
9. The Company reserves the right to amend technical or clerical errors without notice. The Company shall not accept liability for any error or inaccuracy in an order subsequent to delivery, unless notified of the error in writing seven days before the delivery/ receipt of any document containing the error.
10. All guarantees for products are given by the manufacturers or UK importers are subjected to the terms contained therein. All buyers are reminded to complete and return warranty information upon receipt of goods.
11. All advice provided via agents of this Company during telephone calls or internet orders is indicative only and all such advice should be checked by the purchaser prior to order. All goods supplied are only to be used for the purpose for which the goods are specified. No liability for failure can be accepted by this Company for alternative use, amendment or modification.
12. For Trade Buyers the Company is hereby excluded from any liability, howsoever arising in respect of any express or implied condition, warranty or term, statement, representation, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the goods supplied. The Trade Buyer must hold adequate insurance to cover losses, which may arise through any breach of this agreement.
13. Where goods ordered by the purchaser are not compatible, by reason of modification, adaptation or alteration of a vehicle the Company may accept such goods back into stock entirely at its discretion. A refund or credit will be issued except where the goods are specifically ordered for the purchaser.
14. Where goods purchased by the buyer are alleged to be defective, the purchaser agrees to return such goods to the seller for inspection and report. The Company will not replace the goods until an inspection of the goods has taken place. The buyer also accepts that it is reasonable to inform the seller of any interruption, defect or other failure prior to contacting independent third parties or incurring expense and in addition, to allow the seller to remedy the defect failure or interruption. Parts which have been modified or adapted by the purchaser shall no longer be warranted by the manufacturer, nor shall the Company be liable for any failures resulting subsequent to modification, as a result of such modification.
15. Competition goods are supplied for specialist use. Life expectancy and durability are greatly reduced and buyers should note that any claim for failure or wear will not be accepted by the Company. It is acknowledged by the buyer of such goods that the previous sentence shall be relevant and an important issue in any claim brought against the Company and the Company shall in turn place importance upon this clause. Parts connected to parts supplied by this Company may be under stress where specialist, competition parts are used and purchasers should take advice from experts prior to purchase. Manufacturers may also limit guarantees when components are installed for competition use.
16. If goods are defective, incorrectly supplied, delayed or otherwise in breach of the implied terms of the buyer’s statutory rights, all losses which result from loss of competition points, loss of entry fees or other similar losses are excluded and shall not be reclaimable from the Company. In addition the Company shall accept no liability for death or personal injury unless caused directly by the Companies own negligence.
17. No liability is accepted by the Company where purchasers attempt to modify or install components supplied or otherwise not in accordance with the order.
18. The Company accepts no liability in respect of failure to supply or other interruptions caused by matters beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including but without limitation, acts of God, strikes, war, civil disputes or actions by third parties.
19. Not with standing any other provision of these terms and conditions, nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer a benefit on any person or persons not named as the purchaser/ buyer herein for the purposes of this agreement ( Rights of Third Parties Act 1999 or for any other purpose.
20. All prices quoted are given on the assumption that no variation in the price will be made by the manufacturer/importer and that the Government levies remain unaltered. If any increases are made due to such changes, the trade buyer shall be liable for the full cost of any change without notice from the Company. A consumer buyer shall be contacted by the Company and consent for the price increase obtained ,where no such consent is obtained the consumer buyer agreement to purchase shall be cancelled. Buyers are reminded that a reduction in the size of an order may affect the overall price per unit, there being reduced economies of scale in order. The extra cost shall be borne by the buyer.
21. All accounts are payable with the order made on the sales invoice or order form. If payment is not made then default interest shall become payable in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act 1998 at the maximum rate permissible in the case of a consumer buyer act 5% above the base
TITLE AND DELIVERY
22. All goods remain under the title and ownership of the Company until payment has been received in full. For any such discrepancy buyers should retain all packaging in the event of a claim or return within this agreement. Delivery and packaging prices are shown on the website and are subject to change and will be confirmed at the point of order.In the event that money owed in respect of other items ordered remain due appointment by this Company shall take place with out prejudice to the right to retain title or ownership in respect of all goods ordered.
23. Delivery times will be given at the point of order and all times given for dispatch or delivery are appropriate and time shall not be of the essence. The buyer agrees to give 20 days in any written notice making time of the essence, such notice shall commence subsequent to the last time for delivery or dispatch prior to the expiry of any such notice in respect of special order goods. The buyer acknowledges that further delays may occur and allows the company 30days in any written notice, to commence subsequent to the last time for delivery quoted by the company. All delivery times are approximate and variable. When delivery is effected to the purchaser directly or to an independent delivery contractor as agent for the purchaser, all risk shall pass to the buyer immediately.
24. The buyer must inform the Company in writing of any shortage, miss delivery or discrepancy in their order immediately or at the latest seven days from delivery. After this time the buyer shall be liable.
25. Delivery and packaging prices are shown on the website and are subject to change and will be confirmed as the point of order. Buyers outside of the UK and Europe shall be quoted approximate prices for delivery and packaging prior to order conformation if required. The Company shall quote for delivery and packaging in such instances and conformation of acceptance shall be required from the buyer prior to acceptance of the order.
26. Clauses, 27, 28, 29, 30, below shall only apply to a person who purchases goods as a consumer buyer and is resident within the EEC, where rights accrued by the consumer protection (Distance Selling ) Regulations apply.
27. A consumer buyer shall have the right to cancel any contract for goods made by means of distance communication in accordance with these terms and conditions within seven working days of delivery of the goods. Special order goods shall not be returnable under the terms of this clause. Cancellation of the contract can be effected by service of a written notice signed by the consumer buyer which details clearly the companies sales order number and the name and address of the consumer, buyer and delivered by e mail to the companies website.
28. If a written notice of cancellation is received by the Company in accordance with Clause 27 the consumer buyer shall become liable to return the goods to the company forthwith, to such address as directed by the company in their original packaging ( and with out having been installed or used and with all relevant seals and enclosures intact ) and at the consumer buyers sole expense.
29. If the consumer buyer fails to return the goods in accordance with Clause 28 within 7 days of the cancellation of the contract the Company shall be entitled to collect the goods from the consumer buyer and recover any reasonable costs involved in such collection from the consumer buyer.
30. The Company shall then affect a refund of any monies owing to the consumer buyer in respect of the goods within 30days from the date of cancellation or receipt of goods by the company. Such refund will be subject to any set off of monies to which the Company is entitled under Clause 29
31. The trade buyer indemnify the Company against all actions, claims, demands, penalties and cost brought by or incurred by third parties or this company in tort, contract, infringements of or alleged infringements of patents or registered designs or otherwise arising in connection with the goods or their delivery or unloading or with work done by the Company in accordance with the buyers specifications.
32. The buyer confirms that he shall comply with any or all rules and instructions relating to installation and use of the product concerned and fully accepts that any loss which results from forced, misdirected, inappropriate or unqualified installation or use shall not be accepted by the Company
33. These terms and conditions, which from this agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and industry custom and practice, and English and Welsh courts shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising there from.
All power figures listed on this website are estimates only are given as a guide. They are by no means 100% accurate given the nature of the testing processes used and the variables involved.
Parts supplied by PRS Racing Ltd are subjected to manufacturers individual warranty. PRS cannot be held responsible for the incorrect fitment of parts by an individual, damage to a vehicle/person as a result or misuse of a products intended application.
PRS reserve the right to refuse the offer to purchase where the goods ordered become unavailable or an error is made by PRS in the price or description of the goods available. In this instance a full refund will be offered to the customer normally by the method that the customer has paid. Acknowledgement of your order will not be confirmed until you receive a statement, invoice or receive your goods. Notification of your purchase from PRS does no amount to a confirmation of your order. Order acknowledgement sent by the Company subsequent to the order and payment shall not amount to confirmation of order.
All of our prices shown include VAT @ 20% for the product selected Postage is calculated afterwards in the shopping cart area
All written material, product descriptions and the PRS logo are all copyright of PRS Racing Limited. Use without permission will result in legal action.
*PRS Racing Ltd
Our registered UK business address is:
Belasis Hall Technology Park,
Unit 21 Belasis Ct,
Our Company Registration with companies house is : 06981101
*Purchasing and Online Security
Purchasing from PRS website: Purchasing from PRS is very simple and straight forward. Once you have clicked on ‘Buy’ , the item will then go straight into your shopping cart. Next click on checkout, here all that is required are a few details that will allow us to then process your order quickly and efficiently.
We use Sagepay as our secure online payment system offering 100% secure payment. Most credit and debit cards are all accepted by this payment system. Sagepay is a well know, reputable “Secure pay” payment system which keeps all details secure. PRS do not process your card details or keep any such detail on file or record. When checking out using Sagepay, payment is taken straight away from your account.