Alta Mini Lightened and Enlarged Crank Pulley

  • £117.00
  • (Delivery from £20.00)
  • RRP £130.00
Item in Stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours

Why Change The Crank Pulley?

  • Improve Throttle Response
  • Increase Acceleration
  • Increase Horse power
  • Increase Toque
  • 5 Year Alta Warrenty



The Alta Crank Pulley

The Alta Bmw mini one cooper and cooper S lighted and enlarged crank pulley are a perfect addition when considering greater acceleration and power increase from your mini. The Stock crank pulley is extremely heavy weighing a little over 1kg and has always resulted in poor acceleration. The stock crank pulley places large levels of weight on both sides of the crank shaft creating acceleration lag, and adding excessive wear on engine bearings as well as the oil pump.

The best way to reduce lag and increase acceleration is to remove some of the weight through fitting an Alta lightened Crank pulley weighing just 0.3kg. Replacing your crank pulley to the Alta crank pulley will not create any additional vibration or engine noise.

Unlike the Stock OEM crank pulley which is a two piece design, the alta crank pulley is a single piece aluminium design. This is a huge advantage as should the stock pulley fail as the rubber ages and degrades, bonding the two parts of the pulley together, it can result in expensive tensioner and pulley damage. Fitting the Alta crank pulley will wipe this problem out.

Which Size is Right for Me? - 0%,2%

The 0% Crank pulley is suitable for all models but eh +2% enlarged crank will only fit the Mini cooper S models. The +2% crank pulley is designed to increase boost from the supercharger spinning it quicker. If you already have a 15% alta Reduced sized super charger pulley fitted,  fitting the +2% enlarged crank will give you a total reduction of 17% and so on.


 At PRS Racing we don't want to charge any more than is necessary for the postage hence we charge by the weight of each product, helping to ensure cost effective shipping prices.
The following prices are based around quotes and can be subject to change. If this is the case PRS Racing reserve the right to contact you with any shipping amendments prior to shipping of your products to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. All prices are INCLUSIVE of VAT.

UK Delivery Services:

Free Delivery is 1st Class Royal mail Signed for if Under 3KG

Special Delivery is Pre 1Pm Royal Mail - if under 3KG


Next day Delivery Is Royal mail business if under - 3KG


Over 5KG DHL/UK mail next day

European Delivery

Delivery is based on weight in both the UK and Europe please allow 3 - 7 working days for delivery

0 - 0.49kg       £4.99
0.5 - 0.99kg    £5.99
1kg - 2.99kg   £6.99
3kg +              £20  (Weight Dependent)

Rest of World Delivery

International orders are worked on Volumetric weight. Please allow 4 - 10 working days for delivery

0 - 0.49kg      £9.99
0.5 - 0.99 kg  £12.99
1kg - 2.99kg  £14.99
3kg +             £25.00 (Weight Dependent)

All Parcels are shipped with a tracking number to ensure you know when to expect your order. If you have supplied us with a contact number or e mail, you can txt to re arrange the delivery with the Currier at a suitable time and date. Items that are in stock are shipped same day if the order is placed before 2pm.

PRS are committed to keeping a large stock of goods, however we cannot always guarantee that all items will be in stock at time of purchase. If your item is not in stock we will contact you informing you when to expect your item.

PRS cannot be held liable for any reasonable or unavoidable loss or damage suffered as a result of a delay in delivery.

Please Note: As a result of Brexit and the continued changes some orders my be subjected to import Tax and handling Fees. Please check first if you are unsure before placing an order.