"The M7 AGS-R is the best performing R56 Cold Air Intake system currently on the market. M7 have added tons of features to keep this system the best performing and best looking available. The Aerogel blanket is included with the intake at no additional cost to you! Here are more exclusive features that make the M7 AGS-R so special:
1. Composite construction minimizing heat soak of the intake box.
2. A huge 12"" dual stage foam filter with a 3"" tube interface that will outflow any flow requirement the engine will ever need. The MAF interface of 3""OD allows for a perfect fit to stock components. M7 found that the changing from a simple cotton cone filter to the AGS-R's cylindrical foam filter made a profound difference in how the car reacted to throttle inputs at both low and high speeds.
3. A properly designed intake tract allowing the air to speed up with no restrictive air-box interface. The filter will see the airflow across the whole 12"" of filter media, not just a small portion of it.
4. Simple ""Knock-out sound ports"" placed above the filter element allow the owner to adjust the volume of the blow-off sound coming from the engine compartment. With these three ports, the driver can experience the quiet stock sound or full out turbo-announcement (it's ok, we like making the neighbors' kids jealous, too).
5. After looking closely at the dynamics of pressure inside the box and possible pooling of water in a rain storm (or worse depending on your location), M7 decided to add rain/water holes in the lowest area of the intake box. As water enters the the intake box, some will atomize and enter the engine without harm and cool the intake charge (good thing). Larger droplets will accumulate towards the lowest area in the box and thus exit through the water holes due to the high box pressure.
6. We also kept servicing the engine in mind. The filter element can be cleaned and re-oiled by opening up the filter compartment at the rear of the intake box. Oil can be changed without removing the AGS-R. For spark plug service, just remove the AGS-R (two M6 button head screws) and loosen the rubber downtube. This is a simple process that takes no longer than a couple minutes.
7. Since the AGS-R is not attached to the hood, a Strut Tower Brace will comfortably fit right above the air box.
8.Either the M7 R56 Ram Scoop or M7 R56 Vortex Scoop (each sold separately) will be a fabulous addition to this system in terms of style and air volume entering the AGS-R intake tract.
9. Heat is enemy numero uno under the hood of the R56. Since part of the AGS-R sits above the turbo, a simple but very effective heatshield with an aerogel blanket is included with the intake.The aerogel insert further defends against heat coming from the turbo. This will essentially be the same as the Turbo Heatshield we sell separately.
10. Also available in beautiful, light-weight Carbon Fiber
Please note: All M7 Products are imported from the US and therefore may be subject to import charges
At PRS Racing we don't want to charge any more than is necessary for the postage hence we charge by the weight of each product, helping to ensure cost effective shipping prices.
The following prices are based around quotes and can be subject to change. If this is the case PRS Racing reserve the right to contact you with any shipping amendments prior to shipping of your products to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. All prices are INCLUSIVE of VAT.
UK Delivery Services:
Free Delivery is 1st Class Royal mail Signed for if Under 3KG
Special Delivery is Pre 1Pm Royal Mail - if under 3KG
Next day Delivery Is Royal mail business if under - 3KG
Over 5KG DHL/UK mail next day
Delivery is based on weight in both the UK and Europe please allow 3 - 7 working days for delivery
0 - 0.49kg £4.99
0.5 - 0.99kg £5.99
1kg - 2.99kg £6.99
3kg + £20 (Weight Dependent)
Rest of World Delivery
International orders are worked on Volumetric weight. Please allow 4 - 10 working days for delivery
0 - 0.49kg £9.99
0.5 - 0.99 kg £12.99
1kg - 2.99kg £14.99
3kg + £25.00 (Weight Dependent)
All Parcels are shipped with a tracking number to ensure you know when to expect your order. If you have supplied us with a contact number or e mail, you can txt to re arrange the delivery with the Currier at a suitable time and date. Items that are in stock are shipped same day if the order is placed before 2pm.
PRS are committed to keeping a large stock of goods, however we cannot always guarantee that all items will be in stock at time of purchase. If your item is not in stock we will contact you informing you when to expect your item.
PRS cannot be held liable for any reasonable or unavoidable loss or damage suffered as a result of a delay in delivery.
Please Note: As a result of Brexit and the continued changes some orders my be subjected to import Tax and handling Fees. Please check first if you are unsure before placing an order.